When it comes to networking and data cabling products, we rely on the quality manufacturing and innovation that comes from Belden.
Data Centre Solutions
ACA Communications Australia can assist you in the planning and design of a professional data centre for your business. We take all factors into account such as air flow, power distribution, climate and energy monitoring when setting up the racking and cabling.
When the demand is high for quality video and audio performance, you can rely on a Belden system installed by ACA Communications Australia. We can design and fit a tailored solution for a wide range of situations, including high-rise office buildings, government agencies, military bases, hospitals or health care facilities, stadiums and entertainment venues, education facilities and retail centres.
We can install:
- Speaker Cables
- Audio Cables
- Control Cables
- Networking/LAN Data Cables
- Low skew UTP Cables for convergent solutions
- HD-SDI and 1080p/60 Video Coax Cables
- CATV /Broadband Video Distribution - RF Cables - Wireless
- RGB Cables-RGBS, RGBHV, VGA and Video Multis / Video Bundles
- S-Video Cables
- Fibre Optic Cables
ACA Communications Australia installs both copper-based and fibre networking solutions to suit a variety of industries and needs.
- Belden IBDN Copper-based Systems - offering high performance and dependable transmission
- Belden IBDN FiberExpress® End-to-End Optical Fibre Networking Solutions - caters for network growth and delivers high bandwidth and transmission speed
If you require a wireless connection for your business, allowing mobile users to connect to applications anywhere, then ACA Communications Australia can assist you. We use Belden's Trapeze Networks Smart Mobile™ WLAN to provide a mission critical wireless connection that runs smoothly and securely. This network is suitable for large enterprises across industries that rely on a fast and effective connection.
The Belden® FiberExpress® Ultra Patch Panel System provides flexibility, scalability and manageability while retaining high levels of functionality. The ensures superior performance and uptime, uninterrupted availability, while built-in manageability features facilitate connector and patch cord identification, protection, routing and cable management.
FiberExpress Ultra System components include:
- FiberExpress Ultra Patch Panels
- FiberExpress Ultra Rack-mount Patch Panels
- FiberExpress Ultra Wall-mount Patch Panels
- FiberExpress Ultra Bezels and Frames - Belden Frames - preloaded with Bezels
- FiberExpress Ultra Pre-terminated Cassettes
- FiberExpress Ultra Splice Tray Kits
- FiberExpress Splice Enclosures
ACA Communications Australia are suppliers and licensed installers of Belden cables. These include:
- Satellite Cable
- RF Cable
- SDI Cable
- VoIP Cable
- Digital Audio Cable
- DS-3 and DS-4 Cable
- Optical Fibre Cable
For a full range of specifications, please contact us.
IBDN System 10 GX
ACA Communications Australia are installers of Belden networking systems and we offer a variety of highperformance solutions. The IBDN System 10GX provides the peace-of-mind and reliability for smooth operation of data centres, storage networks, server farms and campus networks. It provides guaranteed throughput rates of 10 G/bs with 625MHz of useable bandwith for the end user.
Components for this system include:
- 10GX Cables
- 10GX Modular Jacks
- 10GX Modular Cords
- 10GX Patch Panels
- Workstation Outlets
A/V Solutions for system integrators
Our technicians can install and set-up high performance audio-visual systems for a wide range of industries.
ACA Communications Australia uses fibre optic cables from telecommunications infrastructure innovators, ADC Krone. If you are ready to upgrade your system to commercial grade fibre optics, we can recommend the best fit for your business.
A complete end-to-end cabling system, CopperTen enables 10 Gigabit Ethernet to be implemented over UTP to the full 100 metres required for structured cabling systems. This means quicker installation and affordability for you. It also features a unique offset filler for improved alien crosstalk.
CopperTen can be used with:
- 4/16Mbps Token Ring (IEEE 802.5)
- 10Base-T (IEEE 802.3)
- 100Mbps TP-PMD
- Broadband and baseband video
- 100Base-T (Fast Ethernet)
- 100Base-T4 (Fast Ethernet)
- 100Base-TX (Fast Ethernet)
- 100VG-Any LAN (IEEE 802.12)
- 52/155Mbps ATM (ATM Forum)
- 622Mbps ATM (ATM Forum)
- 1000Base-T (Gigabit Ethernet)
- 1 Gigabit Networking System (WGNA)
- 1.2Gbps ATM (ATM Forum)
- 77 Channel broadband video
- 10GBase-T Ethernet (IEEE P802.1an) proposed
Category 6 Solutions
Category 6 Solutions from ADC Krone exceed Class E Channel specifications of Australia/New Zealand. Category 6 components include compliant patch panels, wall outlets and patch cords. When combined with the applicable cables from ADC Krone, ACA Communications Australia can deliver an end-to-end channel that maximises data and will be capable of operating technology beyond one Gigabit.